Strategies & Grants
Ann McLean provides grant writing services, pitch consolidation, strategy research and plans for independent cultural sector organisations and individuals, government and corporate businesses.
Here’s a list of services:
- Strategic planning and business development – inclusive of current environment, resources, and opportunities.
- Project management – from beginning to end, or picking up part-way through to completion.
- Grant writing – producing content, budgets, support letters, and coordination on time, every time.
- Operational reviews and plans – creating action plans based on consultation and modelling.
- Partnership brokerage – connecting like-minded proactive individuals and organisations.
- Policy research, generating arts and cultural strategies, First Nations Action Plans, internal policies and strategic and operational business plans.
- Market research – facilitating group workshops, surveys and data consolidation.
- Report writing for any audience – management, government, funders, the public, or potential partners.
- Risk mitigation plans – risk matrix contingencies and Covid planning.
- Creative Industries careers consultant – supporting recruitment and new directions for creatives.
Redland City Council
Queensland Government, Arts Queensland
Gold Coast HOTA
Qld Chinese United Council: Brisbane Chinese Festival
Queensland Music Festival
Queensland Cabaret Festival
Rock ‘n Roll Writers Festival
BOLD Festival (ACT)
Wrapt in Mugul (regional sculpture festival)
Integrated Dance Australia
Homunculus Theatre, Clint Bolster
Ellen Belloo Theatre Company
4Change, Margi Brown Ash
Women in Theatre network members
Music industry: WHO Agencies, and
Numerous individual clients.